Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo 365 Project: Day 15

IMG_2444
Day 15: Family Dinner
Went out as a family in celebration of my Uncle's birthday. Some thai place out in Fremont. Food was ok. I decided to bring my camera along since I hardly have any pictures of my immediately family (those who live in my house counts!). None of them wanted pictures of them taken, so it was quite frustrating. I remember as a child (when i hated pictures) going on vacation with my family and hating sightseeing because we literally had to stop every 5 minutes to take pictures. Now that it's my turn I hate that they won't let me take decent pictures of them. Oh how karma works, right? Meh, still got off a lot of candids, and this was my favorite of the bunch. No edits, just straight from the glass.

No comments: