Monday, January 10, 2011

Photo 365 Project: Day 1

Yes, I know I didn't start on 1/1/11, and realistically I probably will not have around 365 pictures by the end of 2011, but I'm going to try my best to upload as many as I can. Starting.... now!!!

Day 1 (1/5/11): The Finger

The picture is really grainy, but I still like the picture a lot for some reason. My white balance was set to something completely different (I think 'Shade', I forgot to change it since we set foot in the restaurant). As a result a lot of my pictures from that night were way off in color, so I had to edit a lot of them. In addition my shutter speeds were way too slow, or my hands were way too shaky. It was my first night out with my t2i and it should be very fun (or depressing) to look back on this in a year from now :)

Thanks to David for giving me a great expression and a really fun shot!

No comments: