Friday, January 14, 2011

Photo 365 Project: Day 8

Day 8 (1/13/11): Looking On...

I went to the CA Academy of Sciences on the 13th with my friend Diana (shown in the picture). I got a lot of shots that I really liked, but this one struck me for a couple of reasons. This shot was random as I was just testing to see how wide my fisheye lens was, but when I got home and processed it I added a vintage scheme, and upon taking a second look I really liked it. I think I just really like the vintage edit, it makes pictures have a much more deeper and mysterious feel to them than they really do haha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like this picture:) liking the fish eye lens i guess?

rctan9 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rctan9 said...

^Haha made a typo.

Thanks, I'm loving the lens!